We are currently recruiting for a Warden of the North to join our friendly team in Winterfell for the foreseeable future.
If you love the outdoors, have strong leadership abilities and work well with others then look no further than this glamourous position. Traditionally speaking, a Warden is a title that is bestowed upon the head of a Great House by the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, but in this case we’re willing to make an exception.
- Command the Northern armies of the Seven Kingdoms
- Deal with the growing Wildling problem
- Defend the realm against enemy attacks
- Keep the peace between Northern factions
- Act as the voice of the Iron Throne in the North
Key Skills and Requirements
- Expert negotiator and public speaker
- Have a strong moral compass
- Expert swordsman
- Strong links with Northern factions
- Must be loyal
- Must be willing to follow through with convictions
Vigilance is paramount, so you must have a strong head on your shoulders and prepare for any and all outcomes. Must be an inspirational speaker and expert swordsman. Winter is coming, so warm clothing is essential. Must provide own uniform.
This opportunity will be available for a limited time only. Please apply for the role by leaving your CV and contact details with Westeros Recruitment.